A set of sheets for everyone is given to you on arrival :
- 1 sheet
- 1 duvet cover
- 1 pillowcase
You will find additional blankets in the cupboards in the bedrooms.
During your stay, if you need to clean your sheets, the laundry is at your disposal at the basement (washing machine + dryer). You will find cleaning material (broom, mop, etc…) in the laundry.
Please put back the blankets in their original cupboards when you leave.
Please take off all bed-linen and put it in the dirty-linen bags (you will 2 in the laundry).
Please inform us if anything doesn’t work (light bulb to change, etc.). You can contact us on :
+ 33 (0) 5.62.94.05.34.
3. Kitchen instructions
a/ Hob SCHOLTES
1.To turn on the hotplate, press
2.The alignment of the four circles matches the four hotplates.
3.Press the button which matches the hotplate you want to use.
4. You can select the temperature of your cooking by pressing the buttons below.
5. To turn off the hotplate, press
This hob is an induction one, so care is essential !
To clean it, please don’t use any other cleaning product than the one left at your disposal beside the hotplate, or the hob could get damaged.
b/ Extractor BRANDT
1. To turn on the hood, press
2. You can choose the extraction power pressing
3. To turn off the hood, press
c/ Microwave JUNKER
1. Press on the cooking power you want. The warning light on the button is on.
2. Select the time with the rotary button.
3. Press Start.
4. To turn it off, press Stop. To cancel the cooking program, press Stop twice.
d/ Dishwasher WHIRPOOL
1. Press button P to select the program (programs are drawn to the right, each number matches to a program).
2. Close the door to start the cycle.